The Early Years of iWave
- Intelligent Wave Philippines, Inc. began as the Manila Representative Office of Intelligent Wave, Inc. of Tokyo, Japan.
- Strategic partnership with Equitable Computer Services (Equicom).
- The Manila Representative Office was incorporated as a Philippine corporation, to be known as Intelligent Wave Philippines, Inc. or IWPI.
- Formed East Asia Institute of Computer Technology with the Far Eastern University, IBM Philippines and Shoemart, Inc.
- The first version of the ATMPack was developed.
- Implemented the ATM System in Thailand and Indonesia.
- Provided the turn-key applications and hardware solution to Equitable Card Network, the principal gateway of the Visa and Mastercard international credit card network, for its POS Gateway Manager.
- Implemented ATM and POS System in Yangon, Myanmar.
- PT. Intelligent Wave, Indonesia, a new company formed as a joint venture agreement of Intelligent Wave, Incorporated (Japan), Intelligent Wave Philippines, Inc. and an Indonesian group of businessmen.
- Successful Implementation of ATMPack System for Aeon Hong Kong.
- Successful implementation of Credit Card Authorization and Switching System (CCPack) for the Equitable Card Network, the leading credit card network in the Philippines.
- Successful Implementation of the first Electronic Payment Gateway System with Equitable Card Network through San Miguel Beer’s launching of internet-based ordering and automated payment system.
- Successful Implementation of Y2K Compliance related projects for all clients, local and overseas.
- Implementation of Development Bank of the Philippines CASA Migration Project.
- Successful Implementation of SM GIFT Card for SM Shoemart, Inc.
- Successful Implementation of Aeon Spot Personal Loan System for Aeon Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
- Successful Implementation of Public Loan System for Aeon Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
- Successful Implementation of Cash Card Application for Banco De Oro Universal Bank.
- Intelligent Wave Philippines, Inc. (iWave) has moved out of its office in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig and settled in its newly owned home at 9th Floor of Philippine AXALife Center located at the corners of Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue in Makati City.
- Concluded a distributorship agreement with Intelligent Wave Inc. (Japan) to market and distribute its Cyber-Warning Alert and Termination (CWAT) software.